1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheels: SBC RPF1's 18x8.5 +32
Tires: Khumo Ecsta Ast 225/40/18
Suspension: F&F HTspec Type 1

any recommendations for camber kits? and if i were to look for a shop to roll my rear fenders, should there be something for to look for, to ensure a good job done?

& yes i need a lip kit, i've got aspec sides&rear coming in. but I'm looking for a Euro R front.
soo if anybody wants to sell one, <----

·
Registered
379 Posts
Wow your rims look amazing. Is that chrome or bright silver?

Haven't seen any reviews of the HT-spec FF type 1s. Mind sharing your experience? Ride comfort and handling? Thx!

·
straight (father) hood!
2,362 Posts
looks perfect for a daily! :thumbsup:!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow your rims look amazing. Is that chrome or bright silver?

Haven't seen any reviews of the HT-spec FF type 1s. Mind sharing your experience? Ride comfort and handling? Thx!

its special black chrome (SBC) , and the coils handle quite well actually, they're quite comparable to my friends's BC N+ and they can go realllllly low aswell. type 1's aren't adjustable but the comfort settings that come on it are very good for a DD. MIGHT be a little stiff, but still very good for a DD.

·
Registered
107 Posts
looks great. and thanks to u, im going to order the ff type 1's. only because im on a budget and i dont want to spend that much money on coils. I was consider the type 2's but if i can save an extra i'll go with the type 1's. Thanks and gl with ur tsx.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
looks great. and thanks to u, im going to order the ff type 1's. only because im on a budget and i dont want to spend that much money on coils. I was consider the type 2's but if i can save an extra i'll go with the type 1's. Thanks and gl with ur tsx.
thanks man, and you should. they are WELL worth the money. and you get some nice stickers with them too. haha

·
Registered
107 Posts
um dropped it about 2 inches.. i think lol. i'll get a more accurate measurement once i get my fenders rolled.
niceee... yeah i think imma go with 2 in the front and 1 and 3/4 in the back. I'm in ny so the roads arent as good as urs down in fl.. keep it up bro! gl on the lip too. I have a abp tsx 04 1st gen. It's stock as of right now. I'm just going with the aspec lip kit and some v6 accord coupe rims and a nice drop.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts