Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
how much did it work out to be all together? and did it get shipped to your door?

the lip looks good! much like the rsx deck lid spoiler i think..and like the new maxima one as well! but does it look as big in person as it does from the pictures?

·
TSX of the Month Winner
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea its a big lip like the maxima ones.... its really nice, the color is the same, i look the pix at a slope driveway and the sun was blazing so it looks a lil different in dif.... thanx...

haha nah new yorker =)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
Hell Yeah NY, lol...

Looks good dude

·
Slickness...
971 Posts
Cool...Im just not feelin the ends of that spoiler. They look too thick. I wish the Phase spoiler was still around :slant:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
Looks good, I like it.:thumbsup:

-phase- said:
heyy chyllin..i thought u were from vancouver for some reason :confused:
Yeah, I think its because he hung out around the Canada section a lot. I too thought he was from Canada until he mentioned living in NY in a different thread.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
Nope, I knew he was a new yorker, stupid Canuks, w/ our flag flying on ur money

·
TSX of the Month Winner
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha yea cuz andy suggested i looked for cyde for a custom grill that i want, i was just talkin there haha...

i wish phase was around too im in love with that front bumper!!!!

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
HOLY SHIT......the looks pretty big man....kinda scared me!!

But.....I like it.....it's bigger than M3 one......i think that one is too tiny....
Hey..take some pics of the whole car...and further away.....i wanna see it~

·
TSX of the Month Winner
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i dun like the m3 one either thats y i didnt get it n i had to wait 2 years for this to come out lol

sure ill take more pix tomorrow....thanx

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
o, haha...i thought chyllintsx is from Vancouver..
and i've asked him to go to AJ in person...my bad :007:

·
TSX of the Month Winner
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
haha im only in the canada forum on one thread haha just to see if cyde will make me a grill .... if im posting this stuff on canada then oppz haha

·
TSX of the Month Winner
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
here are the 'further away' pix...enjoy... oh n it was 250 USD str8 from the guy sellin

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
WOw.....nice.....doesn't look bad at all......but, I still wouldn't get it.....don't know why~.....hahhaa~

I think...maybe it looks too thick?.....I don't know......TSX is hard 2 find a gd spoiler~

·
TSX of the Month Winner
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yea i agree man.... i had my car for 2 years almost.. stock wing is to big, the m3 is to small.. phase went out of business... this is actually very 'fit' for this car... down side is its $250... painted tho... but still... pricey for a piece of fiber class

1 - 20 of 55 Posts