Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got done ordering all the components for my new system. just ordered an Alpine CDA-9827 head unit, PAC SWI-X steering wheel control unit, Alpine Ai-Net to rca-out AUX adapter for iPod usage, MTX Thunder405 5 channel amp, 2 8" Power Mouse subs enclosed in a bandpass box with plexi covered neon lit amp rack, and Alpine Type R components, stock R doors, and no 6x9s, unless i cant sell em. Should have my head unit, subs, steering wheel converter and AUX adapter this week. so excited, cause this set up is gonna booom!!
ill be sure to post pics when i got everything installed

·
owned ur ass
200 Posts
very nice, sounds like a good setup! Where in south florida do you live?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
plantation

·
Registered
54 Posts
The setup is nice to start with, but you might be disappointed with the 9827 as I have been. I've been using Alpine for as long as I can remember, but this deck doesn't seem to allow a lot of thing. The display is very limited due to the amount of cluttered icons that is unnecessary on the right. Also, the Media Expander that is built into the unit also distorts most of the music since it's trying to "enhance" the sound. A few people I know who have also purchased the 9827 have sold the unit and upgraded to a higher end Alpine unit. Just a head ups.

-Jimmy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts