Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wavey: Hi guys! Went the 4th of July and traded an 01' Land Rover Discovery in for an 06' TSX. So far I am in love with this little car! I had said I would never have anything other than an SUV. But the thought of having to drive to a new location for my job had me rethinking the awful gas mileage the Rover was getting. When I first saw the TSX, I instantly fell in love! The 31 mpg was just a bonus! I keep telling myself I am too old to have such a sporty little ride but I find myself looking at different things to do to it, new fog lights, new speakers, rims...but then I say naw, just going to keep it stock. lol

·
Registered
280 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I always figured my next car would be an Infinity or an Audi but I ended up getting a new 2008 TSX for its reliability, safety and economy. And I have come to appreciate it for all those reasons and more. I have never regretted my decision. My family members own Mercedes, Audi, and BMW but they are all amazed that mine is the only car (125,00 miles on it) that has never had to go into the shop for major or minor work.

Enjoy your car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts