Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a White 04 TSX on Saturday - it's got a ton of miles and a few problems, but for 5k I couldn't be happier. I'll be replacing quite a few parts and fluids this weekend, and after reading through the forums here, it's good to see such a helpful and knowledgeable community.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the club! I hope we can help you enjoy your car even more.
Thanks! Since I don't have the owner's or repair manual I have been frequenting these boards quite a lot.

Welcome. Sounds like a good deal. Got pictures? Is it auto? 6 speed? more details :)
It's a 6 speed (for the past year I have been driving an auto pathfinder and it was eating my soul... never again), with the tan interior, tinted windows and 18" Enkei ls5s. The body is in decent shape and the interior could be a bit cleaner, but overall I am glad I bought it. So far I have changed the engine and transmission fluid, spark plugs, both air filters, front pads/rotors, and new rubber for the wheels. I also purchased a new O2 sensor to start tackling the p0420 that the computer is throwing off, but it was defective when I received it, so I am going to start with Techron fuel system cleaner instead. I also have a j-power camber kit I need to install, but I am unable to break the existing bolts lose.

welcome onboard, my 04 pearl white just turned 227 000 kms and still driving like a charm
Thanks! For having 182,000 miles it has been running pretty good.

Hello.. welcome
Thank you!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.