Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Acura TSX
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi. I'm a new TSX owners. Well, new to me. In happy/not happy with my new ownership. The inflated used car market sucks but I'm no longer without a car. I've always wanted an 05, I fell in love with them when they came out, and I think that body style looks the best. The one I picked up is a little rough but still intact. These things seem like they have typical Honda/Acura rust problems. There's small spots on the quarters and some on two of the doors and a little forming on the underside of the strut towers. It'll all get fixed. It still feels good on the road, better than my last car. I can't from the 5th gen Honda world. I drove a 94 dx sedan with a b20b swap, HID retrofit, Koni/GC combo, all Hardrace bushings, Yonaka exhaust, etc etc. I can do most everything maintenance related except body work. I enjoy keeping cars alive. I don't really drive my cars hard, I just want them to be what I want them to be. I don't have any plans for this TSX at the moment other than getting a hard pipe to the stock air box, a decent Bluetooth OBD2 reader to see what's going on with it it, keeping it roadworthy and enjoying it. The K24 is super nice, way better than the b20b. The 6 speed and short gearing are really fun! It's nice to have AC again and power options. The previous owner put split-spoke TL wheels on the car, so that's interesting. Overall, I'm enjoying the hell out of the car and I like it a lot! As for being on this forum, I hope there's a lot I can learn and that this thing isn't too difficult to work on.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts