Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The White Comet
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!

I'm new to tsxclub.com and wanted to say hi!

I own a 2010 Acura TSX and I love it! hehe

5spd Automatic
White Exterior
Black Interior
20% Tint all around
Aspec kit

I'm looking at slowly modifying the TSX.. I previously owned a WRX and have parts that I'm slowly gonna try adding to the TSX..

If anyone wants to sell some parts or wants to trade (+cash on my end) let me know! I'm always open to deals on parts ^^

David

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Seattle,WA
1,465 Posts
Where are you located and welcome to the site and the Tsx family!

Your CU2 looks really aggressive with the aspec kit. Me like! Can't wait to see the mods and if you're located in Washington then we could use the a CU2 to join our crew. You'd be the first :)

·
The White Comet
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where are you located and welcome to the site and the Tsx family!

Your CU2 looks really aggressive with that Aspec kit. Me like! Can't wait to see the mods and if you're located in Washington then we could use the a CU2 to join our crew. You'd be the first :)
Haha thank you!

I live in Bellevue wa ^^ I'd love to swing by one of the future meets to get to know all the tsx'ers around the area

I'm so excited to mod it.. but as usual I'm low on funds lol

Do I have the aspec kit? No one ever told me

·
1,465 Posts
It's the V6 right? They gave it a more sporty design then the 4 banger. Yeah hope to see you out. Not many 2nd gens around. I've only seen a couple. And you're pretty local.

·
The White Comet
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's the V6 right? They gave it a more sporty design then the 4 banger. Yeah hope to see you out. Not many 2nd gens around. I've only seen a couple. And you're pretty local.
Its actually a i4

The dealer told me it had a lip kit but this is the first time I heard aspec ^^ sounds cooler I think I'll keep that hehe

·
1,465 Posts
Either way. Clean! Update us as your mods come along.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts