Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up everyone, I own a 07 Carbon Gray Pearl TSX w/Nav. Its a amazing machine and Honda has never let me down so i look forward to a long life with it, no Mods yet extended warranty till 101k, car is at 51k. Sucks right. But will do I/H/E and Tein H tech springs (just keep my old parts around in case something happens). Only upgrade so far is Goodyear Eagle GT's on stock rims, Rains a lot in North Alabama, but these tires are huge improvement over the stock Michelins. Cant wait to discuss cars with you all

P.S. past builds, JDM H22A powered 94 Accord, 99 Civic EX with swapped B18C.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
Do you have ebony interior and manual?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Eboney yes and Manual no:banghead:, My wife has to drive the car alot so we had to come to a middle point but it wont be a track car in any way just a slick clean grocery getter. She wanted a TL I wanted a TSX, My heart beats on 4 cylinders. VTEC is a beautiful sound, cant wait for I/H/E. My H22A accord had a AEM V2 intake on it and that monster screamed, wish they designed one for TSX. Injen next best thing though.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
Haha it's cool man. No "discrimination." It's just you're so close to being my twin :D

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
AEM V2 huh..I remember that from my 99 accord exl coupe..it sure did scream and was the first intake to sell me on intakes going fwd. Best of luck with the ride

1 - 8 of 8 Posts