Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

About four weeks ago I purchased my 2006 TSX 6 Speed Premium White Pearl w/ Navi and A-Spec lip kit! I flew out to San Francisco,
and drove it back 20 hours straight.

Before this car:

1996 Civic EX (first car)- Bought stock, built and boosted it.

1995 Del Sol VTEC- (One of around 2000 models that came stock with the B16A3)

1990 Acura Integra GS- Daily Driver 275,000 miles lol

2000 Integra GSR- 100% stock, unmolested, mint! (in the process of selling.)

Here are some pics from the trip out to get it:

(when I first picked it up)

(bay bridge)

(steep hill in SF)

(stopped outside of SF to tape it up)

(Bonneville salt flats)

(after detailing it)

(TSX and the car its replacing)

(after detailing it a 2nd time)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Nice car! I would have loved to picked up a white one but the only ones I found had the tan/wood interior.

Please don't sell the GSR I don't think you understand just how much you're going to miss it until it's gone. I miss mine almost every day! haha

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice car! I would have loved to picked up a white one but the only ones I found had the tan/wood interior.

Please don't sell the GSR I don't think you understand just how much you're going to miss it until it's gone. I miss mine almost every day! haha
Yea I wasn't even considering white lol because of the interior, I had no idea they came with black leather, because like 95% of the white ones I saw in my search had tan lol...

Yeah we'll if I don't get what I want for the integra it's not going anywhere. It's mint and 100% stock

·
Registered
115 Posts
Nice pickup!! Can i ask what the mileage is and what you paid for it? I just picked mine up about the same time as you too

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I seen that car on Craigslist!!

Funny thing is Eurospec (member on here) and I was talking about that car and he was thinking about getting it as well.

congratz on a rare model pickup!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I seen that car on Craigslist!!

Funny thing is Eurospec (member on here) and I was talking about that car and he was thinking about getting it as well.

congratz on a rare model pickup!
Yeah there were 2 of them in the Bay area for sale at the same time, the other one sold before I could talk to the owner...

·
David Path
1,650 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Those are some clean Acura's!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts