Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up this 1 owner, 2006 ASM 5AT in overall clean shape.. Glad to be a part of the family..

It has 139k miles, we will be daily driving it as our primary vehicle. My wife and I are huge Honda fans, we have a '13 Civic Si Sedan, a 2006 S2000 with 15k miles, and a '13 CBR600RR Repsol Edition.

We plan to do tasteful mods, some JDM flair, mild engine stuff... Keeping it very reliable, trustworthy, and not a pain to drive. It's an auto afterall.

After it's first detail, it wasn't that bad, definately a well kept TSX!:

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
another North Floridian! congrats on the pickup.

·
David Path
1,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Nice collection of Hondas.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Picked up this 1 owner, 2006 ASM 5AT in overall clean shape.. Glad to be a part of the family..

It has 139k miles, we will be daily driving it as our primary vehicle. My wife and I are huge Honda fans, we have a '13 Civic Si Sedan, a 2006 S2000 with 15k miles, and a '13 CBR600RR Repsol Edition.

We plan to do tasteful mods, some JDM flair, mild engine stuff... Keeping it very reliable, trustworthy, and not a pain to drive. It's an auto afterall.
Hey everyone! This is Diversion's wife :) Thank you for welcoming us. It is nice to be here and we are excited for the future with our TSX. I love this car and of course our other Hondas as well! I can't wait to start doing some tasteful mods to our TSX. I'm sure we will be taking lots of pictures of the before and after! Also, as Diversion said we haven't taken any pics of his '13 Civic Si yet, but we will be doing that shortly as soon as it's been detailed. :thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts