Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up guys, I just snagged myself a beautiful 06 Grey TSX w/ Navi & 6-speed manual. I came from the Mitsubishi scene, and absolutely hated it lol. I'm located in South Jersey and was just wondering if there are any tri-state meets throughout the year for TSX's.

My brother, and a lot of my friends always had Acura/and Honda's so I guess it's natural to make the switch! I'm already working on my suspension setup. Once I get that done, I'll post up some pics!

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
Welcome and enjoy ... I'm from north jersey and I throw my meets every summer at bear mountain fortlee NJ... Stay tuned for the 6th annual tri-state event this year...

·
~t.sdz
1,579 Posts
Welcome and enjoy ... I'm from north jersey and I throw my meets every summer at bear mountain fortlee NJ... Stay tuned for the 6th annual tri-state event this year...
6th annual?? DAMN i've been missin out lol

·
branden_cl9
21 Posts
What's up guys, I just snagged myself a beautiful 06 Grey TSX w/ Navi & 6-speed manual. I came from the Mitsubishi scene, and absolutely hated it lol. I'm located in South Jersey and was just wondering if there are any tri-state meets throughout the year for TSX's.

My brother, and a lot of my friends always had Acura/and Honda's so I guess it's natural to make the switch! I'm already working on my suspension setup. Once I get that done, I'll post up some pics!
pics??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.