Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

New guy here from the Pacific Northwest I have a 2011 TSX V6 with the Tech package in crystal black pearl. I come from the world of Subarus so I will probably be picking many of your brains on what to do to this new car. I got a smoking deal on it and it only came with 8800 miles on the car. I have a brand new set of TE37SL's in 18x10 +30 and was wondering:

A) What it takes to get them to fit
B) How TE's look on these cars
C) what coil overs are good for TSX's

Like I said I have a bunch of questions and I really look forward to hearing from you guys.

Thanks in advance,
-James

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A: Depends how low you go.
B: Decent, I wouldn't buy them though.
C: Depends what you plan on using your TSX for.

Thanks for the feedback, It is a daily driver for me I do not plan to track it, but I had a set of brand new wheels from my Subie and want to use them. I want it flush but not slammed.
A: Depends how low you go.
B: Decent, I wouldn't buy them though.
C: Depends what you plan on using your TSX for.

daviddoroshenko Welcome! Oregon or Washington?
Western Washington, just south of Tacoma.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the replies...the more I look around on here and talk to some people the more I am starting to consider doing a full air ride system with level management. Still up in the air on which way to go, but please keep the opinions coming I want to hear them all!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.