Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just bought a 2007 tsx. black on black, saw it in the lot and it was almost meant to be.

relative is GM of a local honda dealer so my family has been driving hondas for 30 some years, nothing but. from acura tl and rdx to civic. everything in between.

my first car was a 1997 civic lx. grandmas car...and it was fantastic. bought a 2002 accord ex v6 coupe when i was 19. strong, quick car fully loaded. i loved it i put 110k miles on top of 88k and sold it in 2011 in excellent mechanical condition for 3 grand. more often than not you get every drop and penny possible out of your honda, and they are fun and quality every time.

we bought my girlfriend a 2012 civic not long ago and i was tired of walking around the city, time for a new car. so we added the TSX as my daily.

its beautiful. i dont dream big with cars, i like my nice honda built cars and i like some speed mixed with luxury. this is perfect. i admit i wish i had the v6 TL but they make this 2.4 vtec fun with a optional "manual" gearshift. everything is like i have always known, simple but well made and natural in its setup. couldnt be happier.

hope to listen to what people have to say on here, im sure there are plenty of good mechanics experienced car owners that i can pick up tips on how to better take care of my car and how to get the most out of it.

thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
just bought a 2007 tsx. black on black, saw it in the lot and it was almost meant to be.

relative is GM of a local honda dealer so my family has been driving hondas for 30 some years, nothing but. from acura tl and rdx to civic. everything in between.

my first car was a 1997 civic lx. grandmas car...and it was fantastic. bought a 2002 accord ex v6 coupe when i was 19. strong, quick car fully loaded. i loved it i put 110k miles on top of 88k and sold it in 2011 in excellent mechanical condition for 3 grand. more often than not you get every drop and penny possible out of your honda, and they are fun and quality every time.

we bought my girlfriend a 2012 civic not long ago and i was tired of walking around the city, time for a new car. so we added the TSX as my daily.

its beautiful. i dont dream big with cars, i like my nice honda built cars and i like some speed mixed with luxury. this is perfect. i admit i wish i had the v6 TL but they make this 2.4 vtec fun with a optional "manual" gearshift. everything is like i have always known, simple but well made and natural in its setup. couldnt be happier.

hope to listen to what people have to say on here, im sure there are plenty of good mechanics experienced car owners that i can pick up tips on how to better take care of my car and how to get the most out of it.

thanks.
The 2007 Acura TSX is the lowest-priced Acura, a front-wheel-drive compact sport sedan with a 2.4-liter i-VTEC four-cylinder engine making 205 horsepower. The 2007 TSX offers a choice of a close-ratio six-speed manual transmission or the five-speed Sequential SportShift automatic transmission.
Overall, the TSX is more enjoyable to drive with the manual transmission than the automatic. The manual has one of the nicest linkages in the market, but the automatic can be hesitant at corners and grades.

·
Registered
2 Posts

thanks.
The Civic DX Special Edition (SE) hatchback was a special trim package released for the year 2000 only. The car was similar to the car hatchback, but came with additional standard parts including mesh 14-inch wheels (identical to an optional wheel in the Japanese market beginning with the previous generation of Civic, and similar in design to the common third generation 15-inch Integra mesh wheels), body-coloured side mirrors and car detailing near me, a mid-wing and a Special badge on the rear of the hatch.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts