Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally took delivery of my '04 TSX on Feb. 15.

It's Carbon Gray/Quartz 6MT.
2.2 miles on the clock when I drove off the lot.
It was raining on the drive home, so I parked it in the garage and haven't driven it since.

So far, I'm very impressed. The 6-speed is buttery smooth and the car handles great. I love the exhaust note as heard from the cockpit. The cockpit is snug and sporty, yet roomy enough for my 6-foot 3-inch frame. Plenty of spare headroom even with the sunroof.

I plan to customize my car with a TSX header and CAI.
I love the stock rims and plan to keep them.

Hopefully I can scrape together the $ to purchase a beater, so my TSX can stay parked in my garage all week and come out to play on weekends.

[Pics to be added within a few days]

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Yessssss!

Congrats! Looking forward to the pics!

P.S. I don't think you should bother with the beater. After a while you would only want to be driving the TSX anyway.

·
Registered
56 Posts
tsk tsk Larchmont

you look forward to seeing pics of other cars yet you don't post pictures of your own car. Not fair

Yes I know you don't have a camera and all, but I feel you could manage it if you wanted to. I mean common, this is the THIRD BOARD where pictures of your car are awol :(

·
Just a little nutty
664 Posts
LOL, this guy is good.
:bowdown:

Congrats on your purchase hot4carz. Take it easy during the break-in mileage.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
At my current pace, it will be a while before I complete the break-in period. I've had my TSX for 5 days now, and have only put 16 miles on her.

My TSX basically is a garage queen/showcar/weekend run-about while my 2000 Accord SE performs duties as my daily commuter.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts