Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a 2012 tsx, I love it so far and want to get into modifying it but have no idea where to start. If someone could help, that would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Auto or manual? That'll greatly impact what you can do as far as engine modification.

A simple wheel and suspension setup will look great and not compromise reliability. Lots of builds on here and other forums.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Auto or manual? That'll greatly impact what you can do as far as engine modification.

A simple wheel and suspension setup will look great and not compromise reliability. Lots of builds on here and other forums.
Auto

·
Registered
123 Posts
Okay, the automatic transmissions are pretty weak so that eliminates any real chance of turbocharging. I think a good aesthetic build + an exhaust is what I’d do.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Okay, the automatic transmissions are pretty weak so that eliminates any real chance of turbocharging. I think a good aesthetic build + an exhaust is what I’d do.
cold air intake? Was looking into it but don’t know which to pick.

·
Registered
123 Posts
You could, but there will be virtually no benefit. I personally see them as a waste of money for daily use so I can't really recommend one

1 - 6 of 6 Posts