Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
, Moderator Emeritus
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I first posted this in the general forum, since i'm from Canada, i'lll repost here:

Just bought a 2005 TSX Graphite Grey Auto with NAVI. I'll get it Saturday.

I use to drive a C36 AMG and active in the mercedes boards.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SAZABI said:
hmm.... from C36 to TSX.... u will miss the power the AMG gives u. hee...

but anyways, welcome!!! :)
Thanks.

Well, the C36 was a 97, no traction control. I had E Class OEM side mirrors, E Class OEM advantegarde grille, Bosch clear cormers, rare Zender rear lip spoiler and lowered it with Bisltein/Eibach combo. I totalled it when I was coming onto the highways, caught some ice and spun into the guard rail. I will miss the car but I was due for a new car anyways. Yes i'll miss the power but I won't miss getting only about 300km per tank, $100 oil changes and the fact that everytime something broke it was at least $1000 to fix.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
narci said:
Thanks.

Well, the C36 was a 97, no traction control. I had E Class OEM side mirrors, E Class OEM advantegarde grille, Bosch clear cormers, rare Zender rear lip spoiler and lowered it with Bisltein/Eibach combo. I totalled it when I was coming onto the highways, caught some ice and spun into the guard rail. I will miss the car but I was due for a new car anyways. Yes i'll miss the power but I won't miss getting only about 300km per tank, $100 oil changes and the fact that everytime something broke it was at least $1000 to fix.
Did u have maintenence trouble with the MB? It is a nightmare for people i know driving bmw and mb.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
of coz.........miss it so much tim la........

damn...dont no how's the new owner treat my car...

·
264 Posts
228 said:

Do we need to track him down for you?

Welcome to the club, narci.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SAZABI said:
Did u have maintenence trouble with the MB? It is a nightmare for people i know driving bmw and mb.
yup..alot of problems. I'd stay away from German cars now, seems like thier quality has gone down the gutter.

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
welcome to the club..narci

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
228 said:

u know the license plate #?
haha..too many PWP with OEM kit on the road..

but however, saw a pwp with OEM full kit + spoiler (N sign beside the rear license plate), drive very safe....and very respect to the speed limit..haa :jester:

·
Registered
465 Posts
i still dunno what happened to 228's cl9....

·
Registered
465 Posts
and congrats narci!

i have just became a new TSX owner too...umm...for 3 days

·
, Moderator Emeritus
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Double_L said:
Hey, my wife and I bought one on Saturday too... It's a '05 auto, again it's PWP... We are taking delivery this Saturday...
Really? which dealership? I bought mine up in Markham Acura.

I first was gonna get just Auto, they gave me a quote for $33,700. I ended up getting Navi too and just paid about $36,934. All this before taxes and stuff.

·
Registered
465 Posts
narci said:
Thanks guys,

Where are all the toronto people?

right here! i have PW auto w/o navi

1 - 20 of 25 Posts