Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my tsx about 6 months ago and I think that it is an extremely well
built car. I also was fortunate enough to get it in 6-speed manual transmission
which makes the ride really exhilirating. It could use a little bit more power but
even at 200hp in the right rpm it flies like a bat out of hell. What really impressed me the most is all the amenities that it has for a mid-size car. I totally recommend this car to anyone who wants the right blend of luxury and sport. :)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
Hey Sorry Missed this thread,

Yup its a great car, Welcome to the Forums, Glad ur enjoyin her...

theres a bunch of mods out there that might give u that added punch u want, personally I would Highly Reccomend a Cold Air Intake, adds a nice little jab right after 3,000rpms to redline, and makes the car sound like the bat outta hell u describe, Hondata Just came out w/ an Application for the TSX, thats alot of bang for your buck, but I dont know how into it you want to get

Well Anyway, Welcome :wavey:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome! I have heard from some friends of mine that putting a cold air intake would do the trick and I am also familiar with the new hondata application.
The thing that always scares me though is if additions like this void the factory warranty and also if over time it would hurt the engine. I mean, I'm not a racer but I do like power just like anyone else. My driving style is actually very similar to the way the actors on the acura tsx commercials drive it. I just like to play around with the car every once in a while and even at that I don't push it to the limits. None the less I wouldn't mind having the extra power from a mod just in case I need it. How much would the hondata mod cost and how much hp would it add? Get back to me when you can. Thanks!!

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
Welcome dude~

We had lots of threads on the Hondata and INtake ~

1 - 4 of 4 Posts