Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally looking like spring here in Wisconsin, so I got my Megan eZ street coilovers and 18x8.75 XXR 530's installed. Rear required a fender roll and had to trim the front inner fender liner. Running -2.7' camber in the rear and -1.6' in the front. I'm getting very slight rubbing over huge bumps in the rear, but only in the inner fender liner. I have the coilovers on the middle setting for damper adjustment and it's a very nice ride, actually better than my H&R springs on KYB struts. Shot a few pics tonight near my house and wanted to share them with you all.

·
David Path
1,650 Posts
Nice another tsx from Wisconsin. I'm from Milwaukee, but station New Orleans. In July I'm relocating to Great Lakes, IL.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Nice clean ride u got there! How low is that and how did u measure it? Gonna be installing some Megan ez coilover soon so I'm just asking questions now.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice clean ride u got there! How low is that and how did u measure it? Gonna be installing some Megan ez coilover soon so I'm just asking questions now.
Thanks guys! It's pretty low, but could easily be much lower. I enjoy banging through back roads and want the car drivable so this is a good height I've settled on. There's about 3.5" between the side skirts and the ground. I measured from each wheel well top to the ground to get my height accurate, per axle, and adjusted the coilovers several times to get it perfect. It was very time consuming but it is within 1/16th of an inch- side to side.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
422 Posts
love the look of the wheels.

*almost* makes the car look like a 3-series at a quick glance. i was contemplating those wheels myself until i got a good deal on a-spec wheels from a member here.

·
Registered
292 Posts
That's just spot on for my taste. Perfect stance, tasteful wheel design and colour. The wheels are a metalic grey?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts