Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought some new wheels for my NBP 04 TSX. They weren't the cheapest but they were unique. Midori Green Work VS-XX 3 Piece. 18x9 +22 offset. I haven't gotten them yet and they wouldn't be put on till the spring due to the snow but let me know what you guys think...

·
四世
1,767 Posts
Very nice. I used to think VS-XXs were whatever, but I think they're growing on me. The color is nice and different. Post pics of them on your car when you've finished mounting them. :)

·
~t.sdz
1,579 Posts
I don't know. Although they're not ugly..im not dying to have this same setup on my car lol. Looks alright.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Realistically, honestly... this could look sick lol. I wouldn't do it for my car, but with the right amount of complimentary aesthetic mods, that mint green could look real nice. I would definitely say no if they were dark green.

·
Premium Member
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wasn't a huge fan of the color but it grew on me. Chances are I'll end up changing it. Since it is a 3 piece wheel, it's not hard to do. I'm probably thinking of doing gold or white with polished lip. I just can't find a color that goes well with NBP.

·
True Honda Head
785 Posts
I like the VSXX a lot but I'm not feeling that color. If you could have any color what would you pick?

·
Premium Member
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I like the VSXX a lot but I'm not feeling that color. If you could have any color what would you pick?
If anything. It would be Rockstar white with gold rivets. But that setup is expensive. Roughly $600+ for just the rivets and then the custom powder coat of the white with gold flakes. That was what I initially wanted but the guy who that those rims for sale already sold them.

·
True Honda Head
785 Posts
So just get the white for now and later on you can buy the gold bolts. Actually you can just get the bolts made that color too for cheaper then $600.00

·
Premium Member
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
White face with gold hardware ftw.

Primadonna !!!!
Ahahaha. I WANT. Can't afford...

Plus white wheels are so 2002... I'm still thinking about it.

I really wanna try this out first. I'll post pics when I do but it won't be till spring. I'll probably run spacers too. I want a real flush look. Will also need camber kit.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Wow nice bought! Diggin' the green, kind of original!!

For my part i'm going with white faces for my new wheels...even if it's "so 2002".. Haha

You could go white, gold, black.. Those wheels are so great. Great specs, probably just space those rear ones a bit & it will be flush if you slam enough :)

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
I really like those wheels. Not too big on the color...but like u said, that can always be changed fairly easily.

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.