Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold my Work VS-XX being I mainly bought them for IA but was necessary since I found out I have a mini-me due in January. Pictures have some reflections I don't really care for but I'm still learning. Only two for now. Wheels are Varrstoen 1.1.1 18x9.5
+30.

I've received a few IMs about these wheels, I do not mind at all but I'll try to clarify here what most are asking. I am rolled all the way around and slightly pulled in the front. Some of the front fender liner was removed for some clearance. Camber is natural in the front at -2. and the rear is -2.5. I do rub under hard cornering or sharp turns but I think I am sitting pretty low. Tires are 215/40/18. I would advise more camber in the rear or relocate bumper tabs as that is what I'm rubbing on but it's not much. I will run a little more camber in the rear to run 5mm spacers. Hope that helps but if anyone wants more info feel free to IM me.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Congrats for the bun in the oven!!!! I always wondered how these would look on a black tsx and it looks good
Thanks and for the price I could not pass them up.
Congrats! Car still looks mint!
Takes a lot of time to maintain and keep a nbp looking clean :)
sikk nbp and congrats on the pending addition to the family. :festive: :cheers:

now u have a great excuse to get urself one of these:

i have 2 :thumbsup:
I have already mentioned getting a badass carseat. Those are dope :tu2:
Looks amazing!
Thanks

·
....its fate....
1,276 Posts
Looks great man! We're expecting our first child (baby girl) end of this year. Was planning definitely recaro baby seats if it was a boy, but might still get it for the girl :)

·
Registered
417 Posts
sikk nbp and congrats on the pending addition to the family. :festive: :cheers:

now u have a great excuse to get urself one of these:

i have 2 :thumbsup:
do they make these in red? where can i find one for a good price?

and for the car, looks great! the exact specs i want almost besides the offset!

·
pedal damn it
2,901 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Looks great man! We're expecting our first child (baby girl) end of this year. Was planning definitely recaro baby seats if it was a boy, but might still get it for the girl :)
Congrats to you sir! I think girl or boy I'll get one.
Looks great
Thanks man
Looks good... I've been wanting to get a set... Where can i get a set?
I purchased them via ebay and got them for $950 shipped with lugnuts, better valve stems and hub centric rings. If you want the sellers ebay name IM me and I'll be glad to supply it to you.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts