Acura TSX Forum banner

New wheels!

6K views 30 replies 21 participants last post by  ulike_ubuy2005 
#1 ·
Sold my Work VS-XX being I mainly bought them for IA but was necessary since I found out I have a mini-me due in January. Pictures have some reflections I don't really care for but I'm still learning. Only two for now. Wheels are Varrstoen 1.1.1 18x9.5
+30.

I've received a few IMs about these wheels, I do not mind at all but I'll try to clarify here what most are asking. I am rolled all the way around and slightly pulled in the front. Some of the front fender liner was removed for some clearance. Camber is natural in the front at -2. and the rear is -2.5. I do rub under hard cornering or sharp turns but I think I am sitting pretty low. Tires are 215/40/18. I would advise more camber in the rear or relocate bumper tabs as that is what I'm rubbing on but it's not much. I will run a little more camber in the rear to run 5mm spacers. Hope that helps but if anyone wants more info feel free to IM me.

See less See more
#11 ·
Thanks and for the price I could not pass them up.
Congrats! Car still looks mint!
Takes a lot of time to maintain and keep a nbp looking clean :)
sikk nbp and congrats on the pending addition to the family. :festive: :cheers:

now u have a great excuse to get urself one of these:

i have 2 :thumbsup:
I have already mentioned getting a badass carseat. Those are dope :tu2:
Looks amazing!
Thanks

#12 ·
Looks great man! We're expecting our first child (baby girl) end of this year. Was planning definitely recaro baby seats if it was a boy, but might still get it for the girl :)

#24 ·
:thumbsup:
BTW Congrats Wareagle on the Mini Me :tu2:
Thanks Mayuga
Too bad you had to swap the vs-xx but the fitment of the new setup is perfect! I love a clean setup that is flush and practical. +rep to you sir!
Congrats for the baby. Wish your wife and baby all the very best.

Thanks for the link sir :thumbsup:
Yeah, I'll miss the Works but it was time to move on. Not to brag but I believe my TSX has the best fitment in town and still does. Practical is much needed Tennessee on these country roads. Thanks for the congrats :thumbsup:

#30 ·
the fitment :drool1:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.