Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum but felt like sharing my new setup. Just bought some new wheels/tires! I am running tsw valencia 18x9.5 et40 and hankook ventus v12 225/40/18. I am also lowered on tein basic coils and im definitely gonna drop it more in the future just gotta find the time... Let me know what u guys think

srry if the pics are bad quality i just took them with my iPhone

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
nice. you in cali?

·
Registered
278 Posts
looks good, i think you prob should have got a lower offset for your rears atleast, cuz when you lower it. its going to start cambering in and you'll be wishing for it lol.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
looks good, i think you prob should have got a lower offset for your rears atleast, cuz when you lower it. its going to start cambering in and you'll be wishing for it lol.
Ya i thought about that but et20 was the only other option and i didnt want to risk it��. The back wheels actually are cambered a little but i dont think the pictures show that..

·
VBP CREW
232 Posts
Thumbs up!

·
VBP CREW
232 Posts
I was looking at your car again today... If you painted the grill and left the center part ( the chromish looking center ) the way it is... It would really accent the wheels... Keep it up

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i was actually looking at your tsx the other day and liked ur grill a lot... Im assuming that u had it done professionally and how much did it cost u?
I was looking at your car again today... If you painted the grill and left the center part ( the chromish looking center ) the way it is... It would really accent the wheels... Keep it up

·
VBP CREW
232 Posts
i was actually looking at your tsx the other day and liked ur grill a lot... Im assuming that u had it done professionally and how much did it cost u?
it was about 60.00, i had the rear diffuser and some other little things done at the same time so my total paint bill was around 125.00

·
VBP CREW
232 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Kool kool

Nice, first of all let me say I really like how the car sits lowered that way. Second of all I like the wheels ya, but if you went bigger a bit It'd prolly look way sicker...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts