Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
The wipers that put pressure points on the rubber are junk. I have been running the Rain X XLine for a little over a year. They must have change the wiper arm style at some point in the build years because my 2007 doesnt have them?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Bosch have really good lay flat blades i run them on all my cars.

·
未来へと
2,254 Posts
I have Trico Force, a little pricey but worth it.

·
GO BLUE!
887 Posts
^Lol that too..

And I just bought the "wiper assembly" from Honda for my CRV. The price as I recalled is same as other major brand (Bosch, etc.) if not less. But the inserts are a lot cheaper for replacement in the future. So far worked out well for my CRV for almost 2 months.

·
Przemek Gradzki
229 Posts

·
What to put here...
1,050 Posts
Did the 06+ wiper mod on my 2004 and installed NEW oem blade refills.... They squeak and squeal! Drives me nuts.
About to buy OEM 2006 wiper arms with OEM blades (all from a scrap yard). I have a 2004.

Will this mod straight-up work? I did find that on my existing 2004 blades, if I get the beam/flat style wiper blades - I need to go with a 24" not the required 26" drivers' side blade, as the 26 would streak, squeak, and squeal. The 24 is fine.

·
Registered
207 Posts
so if you run lay flat blades on your 04, do they still stick out? because in the link from the first post, he doesnt show from inside the car.

i assume if you get the lay flats, you won't have to change the arms to 06, am i correct?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.