Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't posted here in awhile so i figured I would make a thread. Decided it was time to buy some different wheels.

18 x 9.5 +27 NT03

I should have them mounted on the car Friday night. :)

·
Registered
667 Posts
What is with the euro vw stretched tires fad? Is it the big thing in America now or something? Nice Enkei's but I just don't get the tire fitment, it's the wrong tire size for a 9.5" wheel width.

·
Bork Bork Bork
3,317 Posts
What is with the euro vw stretched tires fad? Is it the big thing in America now or something? Nice Enkei's but I just don't get the tire fitment, it's the wrong tire size for a 9.5" wheel width.
I totally agree. Not a fan of the stretched tire/dumped trend.

BUT I did get excited because BigBen always comes through with nice stuff. No exception this time either, nice looking set of wheels. Just not a fan of the stretched tires.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
different strokes for different folks.

:tu: nt03s 1 out 2 of my favorite enkei wheels

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
To each his own. i'm not for it or against it but i wanted something with a lower offset and i like the nt03. Lowest offset that enkie offered in the 8.5 was a +38. Therefore, I had to go up to the 9.5. 225 is the only tire i personally think that will fit our cars with a 9.5 +27 wheel. If I see that I can run a bigger tire then I will no doubt.

Thanks for all the comments good and bad. Nothing new for my car besides the wheels. I will get getting another tune soon with a set of track wheels but i'm happy for now.

·
*Metalhead*
2,657 Posts
Awesome, I love NTO3's. I do hate stretched tires though. I bet it will look great. Can't wait for the pics.

·
Registered
241 Posts
nisssssh wheels almost bought em in white from my buddy with a sti but his 255s wouldnt of fit our cars lol nice stretch

1 - 20 of 40 Posts