Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Joy
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So just got a 06 TSX White none navi in SoCal!! loving this car...just wanted to say hi to the forum!!!

So let the mods begin!! hehehe

·
TarmacTSX
1,589 Posts
You in the 626? Welcome

·
Joy
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone! Been doing alot of reading on this site...There is way too many information here!!! I am in the 909 area. Need to drop this bad boy on coils. Want a soft (not bouncy) ride... Any recommendation on coils? Will attach a pic of my ride soon!

·
Alberto Acosta - 808TSXer
1,176 Posts
Thanks mclovintsx...I've been reading on some stuff you've done and it's interesting...
mclovin likes to flame about stickers! so dont put any on your car... im just kidding ROFL!

welcome to the forum bud... good place to start looking for stuff is her eon the classifieds id say the majority of ppl here is in cali, impo... PLUSSSSS you have HEELTOE AUTOMOTIVE in cali.. lucky ass cali ppl...

and how much are you looking to spend on the coils?

·
Registered
15 Posts
so i order my ksport coilovers and my h grilles from heeltoe. now i dont know about the 2008 tsx wheels. i've been trying to see if anybody has painted 2008 tsx wheels white. if so please post. if not i will paint mine by april

·
Joy
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mclovin likes to flame about stickers! so dont put any on your car... im just kidding ROFL!

welcome to the forum bud... good place to start looking for stuff is her eon the classifieds id say the majority of ppl here is in cali, impo... PLUSSSSS you have HEELTOE AUTOMOTIVE in cali.. lucky ass cali ppl...

Been reading and doing some price shopping...man they are expensive... gotta start saving..lol

·
n/a
8,573 Posts

:lol:

·
Joy
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
can anyone link me to some type 1 coilovers?

Also this might be a dumb question but what does "CGP" stand for?

·
Joy
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 25 Posts