Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
tsx gonne :(
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i just found out about this site :) ,im a proud member of a ABP TSX ,and i hope i get to meet you guys soon :bowdown1:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
Welcome to the club, raulgsrvtec. :wavey:

I to also own an ABP TSX, which is quite rare around here too...why too many SSM and CG TSX around here. Congrats on your new TSX and great color choice!:thumbsup:

·
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you agen :),im glad to be here :)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
I too hang around ClubRSX as well, however, I don't post much on there...and I mainly chill in the Midwest section and I've attended several of their meets in the past. My name on ClubRSX is "10-Intuition"

·
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Agent_Chen said:
I too hang around ClubRSX as well, however, I don't post much on there...and I mainly chill in the Midwest section and I've attended several of their meets in the past. My name on ClubRSX is "10-Intuition"
thats cool bbbbb5

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Sweet! Congrats and welcome :wavey:

·
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wow was good crsx fellas and thanks joker

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
oh crap, the clubrsx whores found us :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
I don't have an RSX anymore heh. I just chill on cRSX alot since alot of my "real life" friends are on there. And the lounge owns :loser: :tardsmash

You guys have better icons!!! :wizard: c1i2ck :party: :fro:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
Lol, Hey and Welcome guys, Only RSX ive driven was a Regular RSX auto for a Loner, so dont really have the greatest experence with your other car, however u should be happy w/ the TSX a little slower then the type S but its a different kinda car...

oh and yes we do :tardsmash :squint: :bill: :wizard: :tribe: oooo4 :nutkick:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts