Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, we have only had this car for less than a day but we noticed driving it home last night on unlighted back roads that it seemed difficult to see up ahead on the road because of a kind of wandering tint line on the front windshield. It was like if you tried to look under it it would follow your line of vision. My wife noticed it to so I know I'm not crazy.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Thanx for the response. Great forum.
You didn't really ask a question and what you're saying is really vague. As for what you noticed you probably just need to get used to it - you're driving a car that's 100% stock right from the factory.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts

·
Live life supercharged!
598 Posts
if you car is bone stock, then you must be talking about the tinted strip at the top of the windshield. dont know why this would be giving you problems. or you could have a warped piece of glass (very unlikely)

if your car had a previous owner who tinted the windows, maybe he tinted the front windshield also. but you never specified whether the car is brand new or used.

you gotta throw us a bone if you want help. saying very vague things at 6am and getting pissed like a little child when nobody knows what youre talking about isnt the way this place works.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts