Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After almost a year of procrasinating I have decided to buy a new car. Initially I wanted to buy an SUV, but as a current '99 Honda Civic owner I can say it is the best choice I have ever made. I love my Honda :) !

I was moving towards buying an '05 Honda Accord EX-V6, but about 2 weeks ago it came to me it would be wiser and more economical to buy an Acura. Despite the Honda EX-V6 & Acura TSX being in the same price range a TSX is considered a luxury sports sedan and has the same features as an upscale luxury car at a reasonable price.

Anywho, I went to Ramsey Acura on Route 17 in New Jersey and fell in love. I am so hyped to get this car. Today I got pre-approved for an auto loan and ASAP For Sale signs will be in my beloved Honda. My question is: is the Acura TSX a car that is full of hype and inflated into something it is not? Mainly I am attracted to all that I get for my money...it's almost too good to be true. From 1-10 how would you rate the Acura TSX as a luxury vehicle?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site! :wavey:
Congrats :woot:

I think it really depends on your own definition of Luxury... It's more of an intro-luxury car..but for me it's luxury enough :nod:

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TSX 'R' US said:
Hello and welcome to the site! :wavey:
Congrats :woot:

I think it really depends on your own definition of Luxury... It's more of an intro-luxury car..but for me it's luxury enough :nod:

:thumbsup:

I agree with the intro-luxury. Considering the price of cars and the cost of living in NY it's the closest to luxury I will get for $27,000 llllll9 .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts