Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Acura Fan & Rookie
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to introduce myself, since i've been lurking and reading posts on here since i got myself a TSX about a month ago. This entire forum is great...i haven't seen any immature arguments over pointless statements like a lot of other forums. And props to Joker, larchmont, and TSX 'R' US, just to name a few...y'all seem like good+helpful people.

Hopefully now that i'm a registered member of the forum, i'll actually start posting. Heh.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
:thumbsup: Thanks!!

Congrats on your purchase and welcome!! :wavey:

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
Hello, and welcome to the Club KaLiBLeeK :wavey:

Joker - who thanks you very much for the props :thumbsup:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
KaLiBLeeK said:
Just wanted to introduce myself, since i've been lurking and reading posts on here since i got myself a TSX about a month ago. This entire forum is great...i haven't seen any immature arguments over pointless statements like a lot of other forums. And props to Joker, larchmont, and TSX 'R' US, just to name a few...y'all seem like good+helpful people.

Hopefully now that i'm a registered member of the forum, i'll actually start posting. Heh.
:mad: What an INSULT! Calling that a meaningless post! :mad:

But really, thank you! And yes indeed, those immature arguments elsewhere were a big part of what got many of us over here.

Although I must admit I did like some of those immature arguments..... :lol:

Some of them. :D

·
Acura Fan & Rookie
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
larchmont said:
:mad: What an INSULT! Calling that a meaningless post! :mad:

But really, thank you! And yes indeed, those immature arguments elsewhere were a big part of what got many of us over here.

Although I must admit I did like some of those immature arguments..... :lol:

Some of them. :D
haha, my bad larchmont! :hat:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,352 Posts
Greetings! :wavey:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts