Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, right now me and Vit are tuning my car with hondata flashpro! I have put a injen CAI and the Skunk2 alpha series header/downpipe. I must honestly say I am not really fond of the skunk2 sound, it sounds kind of rice to me. It probably sounds like that since I had to take the CAT out in order to install it.

With that being said, what should be my next mod guys? I want to save up for an exhaust. a deep sounding exhaust that isn't too loud. Please share your ideas! I have trouble finding exhausts for this car..like a Greddy would be great but i am only seeing for the first generation.

In the mean time as I am saving can't I change the mufflers or something? What about a resonator delete? the CAI btw sounds amazing.

·
FG2 to CU2
237 Posts
Downpipe/pcd install with OEM catback is known to create a raspy sound. It's common with the rv6 version so I would think the same is to be said with the s2.

Greddy was supposedly in development for an exhaust for our model. Still haven't seen anything. There is the discontinued CT exhaust, along with the expensive Mugen and Fujitsubo. I have a cheap Tsudo SP2 that's been modified with a bigger resonator.

Or custom build an exhaust with magnaflows. That seems to be the popular route with most of us who want some noise presence.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts