Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
127 Posts
Saturday August 2nd there is a meet that's welcoming tsxs this year it's a Customer Appreciation/BBQ/ meet and greet deal.

as stated on the fb page of the company. FatFour customs--there will be no awards, competition, just bring a chair, your kids, family. please bring a chair or side dish.

Saturday August 2 11am-4pm
I 580 Pleasanton California 94588
Please see Fatfour Customs Facebook for more information. it's a very organized, friendly gathering and this will not be the first nor last time I will drive from WA to attend :)

· Registered
178 Posts
Saturday August 2nd there is a meet that's welcoming tsxs this year it's a Customer Appreciation/BBQ/ meet and greet deal.

as stated on the fb page of the company. FatFour customs--there will be no awards, competition, just bring a chair, your kids, family. please bring a chair or side dish.

Saturday August 2 11am-4pm
I 580 Pleasanton California 94588
Please see Fatfour Customs Facebook for more information. it's a very organized, friendly gathering and this will not be the first nor last time I will drive from WA to attend :)
sounds fun if a caravan from Sacramento is possible.

· Registered
15 Posts
Always down for a norcal meet/cruise/lunch. I think we are behind schedule from last year.

I also want to extend the invitation to our 3 Year Anniversary at Inspire USA HQ on October 12. We had a handful of members attend last year and would love you guys to come back!

· Jon Daily Boulevard
5,555 Posts
I'm always down. Bummed Johnny's BBQ meet didn't take place this year. :(

Last years cruise you set up in Sac to the brewery was nice and chill. I'm down for doin that again Tek!

Last year's INSPIRE 2nd year anniversary was dope as well, it was awesome to be a part of it. I will def be there again. I hope more members are able to attend this 3rd year event.

· , Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Always down for a norcal meet/cruise/lunch. I think we are behind schedule from last year.

I also want to extend the invitation to our 3 Year Anniversary at Inspire USA HQ on October 12. We had a handful of members attend last year and would love you guys to come back!
Sign me up yo.

I'm always down. Bummed Johnny's BBQ meet didn't take place this year. :(

Last years cruise you set up in Sac to the brewery was nice and chill. I'm down for doin that again Tek!

Last year's INSPIRE 2nd year anniversary was dope as well, it was awesome to be a part of it. I will def be there again. I hope more members are able to attend this 3rd year event.
Aite let me put something together for Sept.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.