Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
FILIPINO FURY
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys. Just need some clarification. Is the white nextmod tsx equipped with a legit mugen lip kit in the photos? Or is that the lip kit that is being sold on the nextmod site? Has anybody purchased this kit yet? And if so is there any fitment issues or any alterations you have to do to the bumper to make it fit? I mean for 599 this kit looks like its a steal. Lemme know guys. I'm thinking about getting it.

·
Registered
561 Posts
I bought the kit, sold the front to a local, I have a authentic mugen front lip/grill, but I just got my sides and rear painted, so I will let you know what it looks like once i get my rubber molding in, it looks likes it is pretty good fitment, the hole for the reflectors are a little messed up, but I'll work with that for being so cheap..

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
I have no idea what the nextmod tsx has, but I think it would be weird for nextmod to have authentic parts on it's car, when they are a company that makes replica stuff. Wouldn't it make sense that the nextmod tsx has nextmod products installed on it?

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
thats false advertisement if you ask me. Maybe OP can give nextmod a call and ask. If they lie to you or try and hide it, then I wouldn't buy from them cause thats shady.

Shady = Don't deserve my money

1 - 5 of 5 Posts