Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
500K Poster! - Premium Club Member
701 Posts
When are we all going to bremerton raceways for lapping days? :)

Looks great man! Hd lip ftw

·
....its fate....
1,276 Posts
I haven't had any track experience, but having the front that much lower than the rear would drive more weight to the front. It would offer better traction as we have fwd but poor for brakes, cornering and stronger under-steering I would imagine.

Alignment is important but corner weight balancing is also very important for cornering characteristics if handling fo track days is important to u. Anyone feel free to chime in or correct me if m wrong.

That's the reason why I have about half finger gap front and 1cm lower at rear static to keep the same difference front and rear stock. Not that I track my car anyways.
Nice car and unique rims on this forum though..:)

·
Keeping it Clean
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I haven't had any track experience, but having the front that much lower than the rear would drive more weight to the front. It would offer better traction as we have fwd but poor for brakes, cornering and stronger under-steering I would imagine.

Alignment is important but corner weight balancing is also very important for cornering characteristics if handling fo track days is important to u. Anyone feel free to chime in or correct me if m wrong.

That's the reason why I have about half finger gap front and 1cm lower at rear static to keep the same difference front and rear stock. Not that I track my car anyways.
Nice car and unique rims on this forum though..:)
@ snypz thanks :) i did have it corner balance as well. car handles great, like it on rails the difference in height. is about 3/4 front and back. i want to make sure that i have about a 1 inch of travel. but your right snypz about how important proper set up is. but for me i like how it is. i do have slight under steer, just as i hit the apex then it disappears. on breaking i don't notices any effect it stops pretty well.

When are we all going to bremerton raceways for lapping days? :)

Looks great man! Hd lip ftw
@ Shzatsx, hahah yea love the Hd lip kidda had to redo it 3 times to make it look how i wanted it to.. we should to a photo shot someday, with everyone, cruise and pick a spot. :)

·
Keeping it Clean
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Keeping it Clean
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Makes me wanna take off my tints!

But miami's sun>leather seats.
@ ekjose, yea i know. thats why i want to switch over to the jdm recaro. but man those seats are hard to get..

Very nice ride. Loving the wheels :thumbsup:
@ blulabelcl9 thanks, bro. getting some j racing parts this winter, sucks that price will be going up from heeltoe :) o well.. more work, more parts to get lol.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.