Registered
2,144 Posts
oh......nice pic as always la.......

but where are the group shot?

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
too bad .. ~~ but im used to it :laugh: ~ can only see 5% of the pics
but does any one wut's Cyde's magical booster is ??? that looks really useful .... as our ingition/battery systen sux .. ~~ is that some kind of mini battery/engine booster ??

·
needs sleep
146 Posts
228, so that was you who blew by me on Knight Bridge the other day. My TSX is stock so it probably didn't catch your eye. As soon as you passed by on the left lane, I told my gf "Ooo, now there's a nice TSX". Then she looked at me weird as if she's saying, "Don't you even think about spending that much money on the car." Sigh... :bawling: I can dream though can't I?

Neo, can I have wallpaper size pics of 228's car? In particular, number 2 and number 3 from the top. I love his car! :D

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Akura said:
Neo is the best! :bowdown1:
:stupid: that was a nice meet :D .. ~~ and i think im kinda addicted with the crazy cruise with Ivan .... :rolleyes: pushing the car into its limit :p
the first one is alrdy crazy enough .. and this time is even more crazy .. ~
lol i cant think of the 3rd time ... 228 tell him to drive slow with me next time

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
hahaaa......okok...i will tell my bf don't push u next time...hahhaa.....
DRIVE SAFE hahaa

yeah that was a nice meet and cruise...but kinda scary for me.....u 2 hv fun.....but not me.......i am thinking OH MY TIRES....

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
wow my car actually looks blue, and i realise i'm like the only guy without tint.
great work neo! thanks for inviting me out.

Sorry Neo for taking so long to transfer your pics to CD back at my place, cuz both computers broke down and i had a bad burn on one of them, so it took me longer to finish and verify them manually. Actually i'm sorry to all of the people that day to have made you all wait so long at my house while i did that. :banghead:

yeah i tend to kill my batteries really quick, it's not the first time, A friend told me if i hold the termianls with my hands i car charge a tiny bit using my body energy... but i don't recomend you guys try it, i just use my ground wires lol...

yeah I was try to chase you guys with my suv but i couldn't find you?? and passed all you guys to the restraunt

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
Oh and after the photo shoot, my exhaust ends got stollen!

and I can't put back my stock ones because they wont fit cause my stock exhaust has been modified..

·
needs sleep
146 Posts
228 said:
THX
oh.....u blew me off? i can't rememeber....so what colour is ur tsx??
Mine is white as well. And no, I didn't blow you off. You were in the fast lane, blew by, and passed me quick. :D

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
kuri said:
Mine is white as well. And no, I didn't blow you off. You were in the fast lane, blew by, and passed me quick. :D
oh......i remember that tim.e......is it where the HONDA exit?
and i turn somewhere @ alderbridge way?

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Cyde said:
Oh and after the photo shoot, my exhaust ends got stollen!

and I can't put back my stock ones because they wont fit cause my stock exhaust has been modified..
o....then u can buy a new fujitsubo exhaust....

1 - 20 of 32 Posts