Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
SoyBoy
140 Posts
Is that a Mugen or EuroR Body Kit? Or is it something else?
Otherwise I think a paint job, new rims, and losing the spolier would look very much like the TSX I would love to have.
Do you have pictures from other views?
If so please post!

G

·
It looks like a C West body kit - Look at the stupid, childish window decal that I'm sick of kiddies doing. I'm fully into & thank the sport compact craze but that decal/body graphics s**t has always been some bamma s**t. Do your cars clean & make them fast.

·
SoyBoy
140 Posts
I don't like the decals and flames either, but doesn't the decals and flames add 10 hp and take an entire second off your 0 to 60 time? I added a "Type-R" badge to my accord and not only do I get better gas milage but I've noticed my performance is boosted more then any other performance modification I could've done to the car. Unlike my car this Accord is a real Type-R from Europe sporting the H22A w/ 209hps. I bet that decal on the grill is where they get that extra 9hp compared to the H22 in preludes.
Just messin around with the humor associated with, I don't like using the term, "Riceboys". Nothing to do with ethnicity, but rather with puttin on a lot of extra "weight" on your car even if it is a sticker. I've grown accustomed to that s**t. The newer fad around these parts is the Neons and Cavaliers with big ugly body kits, non-matching rims, and stickers to remind us all what they drive in case we don't see another Dodge or Chevy.

Attachments

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lovemyaccord said:
I don't like the decals and flames either, but doesn't the decals and flames add 10 hp and take an entire second off your 0 to 60 time? I added a "Type-R" badge to my accord and not only do I get better gas milage but I've noticed my performance is boosted more then any other performance modification I could've done to the car. Unlike my car this Accord is a real Type-R from Europe sporting the H22A w/ 209hps. I bet that decal on the grill is where they get that extra 9hp compared to the H22 in preludes.
Just messin around with the humor associated with, I don't like using the term, "Riceboys". Nothing to do with ethnicity, but rather with puttin on a lot of extra "weight" on your car even if it is a sticker. I've grown accustomed to that s**t. The newer fad around these parts is the Neons and Cavaliers with big ugly body kits, non-matching rims, and stickers to remind us all what they drive in case we don't see another Dodge or Chevy.
LMAO!! my car has no stickers or signs on it, just a new paint job and alot of mods looks sweet!

The flames look kinda good on that car dont you agree?

Another thing people started adding decals and stickers after the fast and furious movie it became a really hot thing to do..

·
Registered
97 Posts
ehh plese no graphics!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yup, that's Mazda6, I just talked to my friend in Japan and he say he will find that kit for me. can't wait to get it. =) I'll post pic again in the future when I get it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts