Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear TSXclub members -

Your site has been a source of good info so far in my search for another car, possibly a TSX. I am sure that I will be staying if I do end up getting the car, or visit on occasion if I decide on something else. :D

But just wanted to have the courtesy of introducing myself, so when you see me post you won't think it's coming from the middle of right field. :D

I'm a 24 y/o male, Chinese, located in Los Angeles, San Gabriel Valley to be exact. I work in Beverly Hills as a patient counselor for an ophthalmologist who is also a premier laser refractive surgeon (so if you have questions about LASIK, fire them my way!). I'm a car enthusiast, and love to play around with them even though it drains my wallet.

I currently have a 2003 Honda S2000 which I am just starting on - have a couple of items on order and should be here soon, and I will post pics then as I am quite embarassed to post them of the car stock.

Here are some pics of my previous car - it was a 1999 C230K that was fortunate enough to have been featured in eurotuner magazine in 11/02 and Benzo Magazine (crap) in 8/03. If you have any questions regarding specs/mods/etc., feel free to ask and I will answer them as I knew that car intimately!

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Welcome to the site your Benz looks very nice. What kind of body kit is that and How much did the body kit cost?

Your Rims must of cost alot are those 19s?

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
tsxclub said:
Welcome to the site your Benz looks very nice. What kind of body kit is that and How much did the body kit cost?

Your Rims must of cost alot are those 19s?

The body kit is a Rieger front and rear, and runs around 400 unpainted. It is made of ABS plastic so it's tough. Also has a CF front lip that is around $200.

The Axis Se7en's were 19x8, and the BBS CH's were 19x8.5 all around. If I end up with the TSX, I will undoubtedly go with another set of 19's as well. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts