Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Im just getting into the "camera scene" and I really like the Nikon brand. Was interested in the D7000 but had a few questions. Is this the best SLR there is for Nikon? Also how is the video with this camera?

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Corona,CA
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im just getting into the "camera scene" and I really like the Nikon brand. Was interested in the D7000 but had a few questions. Is this the best SLR there is for Nikon? Also how is the video with this camera?
the best full-frame DSLR from Nikon is the D3s, hands down. the best cropped DSLR from Nikon is the D7000, hands down. Video is pretty awesome, I must say, but I'm a photographer, not a videographer, so I don't use the video feature as much, if at all. I find it hard transitioning from DX to FX when i'm shooting weddings, but I do like the high ISO performance on the D7000 compared to my previous cameras: D80, D200, D300.

Since you're barely getting into photography, you can't go wrong with the D7000, and the reviews back it up. :)

·
Low Is A Lifestyle
4,116 Posts
oOh... tempting. d7000 is verrrry tempting. so is the 35. crappppp. i never win with this site. either want more car parts, or more "anything" lol

·
Low Is A Lifestyle
4,116 Posts
hmmmmm. no i cant. i cant spend more money. maybe after i get some of the stuff published lollll.

·
Low Is A Lifestyle
4,116 Posts
hold the 35mm. i'll talk to you on aim about it later. i'm interested.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Corona,CA
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
D7000 SOLD
Kenko 1.4x Teleconverter SOLD

Quickest sale ever. Much easier to sell camera gear than car stuff if I do say so myself.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts