power steering fluid container $30

windshield wiper fluid container $30

driver knuckle complete abs sensor $100
rear driver suspension-$100
front shock forks- $40 both

·
Rocketeer
1,134 Posts
How much for the passenger front fender liner?

·
Rocketeer
1,134 Posts
Why don't you list what's available then.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah, no $hit...

not knocking u, but this is a for sale thread?? people are requesting parts and ur turning them down. :donno:
im not turning no body down i got sum people that been asking me for parts for a min i didnt get the car yet i put heads up that i will have the care this week and the list with the parts will be made and pictures ..... this is my 3rd TSX part out i hook people up all the time i dont have time for game or robbing people for money i sale everything for better prices then dealer ship all day but people are ****ing cheap and stilll low ball me thats the think i hate

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
this guy is mad cocky and when you go he talks mad shit makes you not want to buy from him... a freind went to go buy a peice and shit fell apart..lol...

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
this guy is mad cocky and when you go he talks mad shit makes you not want to buy from him... a freind went to go buy a peice and shit fell apart..lol...

I BELIEVE U AND YOUR BOY WERE HERE TOGETHER TO BUY AXLE BUT JUST TO MAKE STORY NICE AND SHORT YA NIKKAS ARE FAGS^^^^^^^ JUST CAME TO WAST MY TIME BULLSHITTING TALKING ABOUT GOING TO ATM AND DIPPING WITH OUT OF WORD STRAIGHT UP FAG BS :bye: IF U WEAR REAL U WOULD TOLD ME STRAIGHT UP IM GOOD AND END OF STORY BUT U STILL TRYING TO POP BS AND MAKE YOUR SELF LOOK LIKE A CLOWN ...............

·
Rocketeer
1,134 Posts
im not turning no body down i got sum people that been asking me for parts for a min i didnt get the car yet i put heads up that i will have the care this week and the list with the parts will be made and pictures ..... this is my 3rd TSX part out i hook people up all the time i dont have time for game or robbing people for money i sale everything for better prices then dealer ship all day but people are ****ing cheap and stilll low ball me thats the think i hate
Okay, that's fine. Next time, wait for everything to be set, set your list or at least pronounce what YOU will be taking so that itll inform others that it won't be available, so you don't have people playing a guessing game with you.

I BELIEVE U AND YOUR BOY WERE HERE TOGETHER TO BUY AXLE BUT JUST TO MAKE STORY NICE AND SHORT YA NIKKAS ARE FAGS^^^^^^^ JUST CAME TO WAST MY TIME BULLSHITTING TALKING ABOUT GOING TO ATM AND DIPPING WITH OUT OF WORD STRAIGHT UP FAG BS :bye: IF U WEAR REAL U WOULD TOLD ME STRAIGHT UP IM GOOD AND END OF STORY BUT U STILL TRYING TO POP BS AND MAKE YOUR SELF LOOK LIKE A CLOWN ...............

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Okay, that's fine. Next time, wait for everything to be set, set your list or at least pronounce what YOU will be taking so that itll inform others that it won't be available, so you don't have people playing a guessing game with you.

trust me man i know is my 3rd part out sum off this people do part outs no pictures or any thing but i keep my page updated in couple days with better pictures .......

1 - 20 of 615 Posts