Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess I will just keep making new threads for all my issues unless someone says I should just make one flood car thread. I finally got the unlock codes for my audio and GPS systems and of course I have some more issues there. The GPS works great as does the Radio, XM, cd changer, and aux input. However, the USB seems to be totally dead and I can't switch to the audio display on the big navi screen, and the backup camera doesn't ever engage. I was trying to figure out how to set the clock, but it seems I can't, its set by the GPS and my GPS shows the correct time, but it doesn't change the display on the Climate control/audio display. Any suggestions would be great, thanks!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Heh, well ya pretty much both. I know it wasn't a great move, and was had by the dealership that sold it. They really made it sound not as bad as it is. Now, I don't really think the suggestion of dumping it is going to let me get the best of this situation. If you or anybody you know would like to acquire it for anywhere close to what I paid for it then I might could work something out, but at the very least right now I am going to drive it and try and continue to try and work out some of these issues. I don't know how this forum works, but most places if you don't have any better suggestions other than "dump it" they usually ask you to keep it to yourself.

·
Adam Rutledge
62 Posts
No idea of what to tell you on that. I have worked for honda for over 6 years and have seen several faulty navs system, dvd disc reader goes bad, navi system wont turn on ect. That problem sounds very unusual. I will talk to one of my techs but more than likely you will need a new unit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts