Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anybody has had a problem similar to mine. I have had my TSX for two months and like the car very much. However, I get this murmur noise/vibration in the accelerator/brake floor area. It occurs regularly in the morning when I get into my car and reverse out of the garage and soon after I start my forward motion. It has happened infrequently on other occassions when I had the car parked for a period of five six hours. The noise/vibration can be faint at times or it can be rather pronounced. Took it to the dealer and apparently they did not find a problem but they did say that the noise and the associated feeling might be due to the VSA pump being pressurized which according to them is normal. If anybody has a similar experience would love to hear from you. It is rather annoying but more importantly I am concerned it might be a problem that is being misdiagnosed

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
I have noticed the same thing. I also noticed the same thing in my previous car

·
Registered
14 Posts
this may have to do with something i heard on another forum about the abs testing itself out when the car is first turned on, they say it's normal and you shouldn't worry about it. of course, it might not be that at all, if you're really concerned i would talk to your dealer about it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts