Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
let me start by saying what up,
i am a curent owner of a 2008 csrt4 and love it dearly. my only problem is my wife cant drive it. now some of you might say thats a good thing but under a few sercomstaces she should have driven and ended up haveing to cause she doesnt know how to drive a stick. i am realy looking at the tsx and fownd a realy nice one by my house at a bmw dealer. a would be trading my car in for it to go from stick to auto problem beeing im a big turbo person so im already lookng at doing so . any info would be sweet please help and hear is the link for the car
2008 Acura TSX for sale in Henderson - JH4CL96838C015655 - Desert BMW of Henderson
tell me what you think

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,046 Posts
I think that is too much for a 08, 21k!? Also don't like the fact that it is modded. Aftermarket bumper, side skirts, exhaust and wrong aftermarket hood for the 08. Check the carfax I would not be surprised if this car was in an accident and hood bumper replaced with aftermarket parts.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Make sure that disk changer works. Error message is never a good sign.

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so when looking at the car with the expeirience you have what would you see. ive looked at the carfax and its completly clean it just has had 2 owners and was leased the first go round

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
21K is a lot for an '08 and I agree with Blulabel about the mods...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts