Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
未来へと
2,253 Posts
I do have a place to recommend, its DVS Kustom (Aligntech) in San Jose, but not sure if you're willing to drive far. I also live in Berkeley and made a decision to check them out because someone recommended them.

They charge 60 for basic and if you need a camber adjustment its 10 dollars more. Very satisfied with the work and the guy who did my alignment was nice and helpful.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the price is good, and do you know whether they use machine or by hand?

I found a place in Berkeley called auto options. they charge basic $80, and I need to fix my caster which is $40 more.

I do have a place to recommend, its DVS Kustom (Aligntech) in San Jose, but not sure if you're willing to drive far. I also live in Berkeley and made a decision to check them out because someone recommended them.

They charge 60 for basic and if you need a camber adjustment its 10 dollars more. Very satisfied with the work and the guy who did my alignment was nice and helpful.

·
未来へと
2,253 Posts
They used the Hunter alignment system (I think that's what they're called), it took at least an hour because he drove the car first, he then talked to me what was bothering me with the car (my car drove a little to the right) and how I want my set up to be. After all the adjustment he drove the car, then he put it back to the rack again to make more adjustment. I think he did it twice and when everything was done, car drives straight.

The fact that he drove it and went back to fix it again shows that he's not gonna let me go unsatisfied. Actually the first time I've ever seen someone do that, so I guess he takes pride on his work. I'm definitely going back there even if takes almost an hour to drive there.

·
未来へと
2,253 Posts
Oh yeah I think I called that place, then when I found out about the price to adjust the camber I just said no thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts