Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow! Just that simple.

I bought my TSX just this past Tuesday and the dealer experience was the best I've ever had. I've only purchased two brand new cars in my time, but I've bought many other used cars from dealers ... and my Acura experience (my first) was far and away the best.

Highlights:

- the MOST attentive, kind, honest and reasonable salesperson I've EVER dealt with. No BS - easy (fair) negotiation. Even agreed to negotiate the final numbers over the phone (try this with most dealers and they tell you to shove it).

- Upon delivery, they gave me a full tour of dealer facility and introduction to Parts Manager, Service Manager and a few others. Ya, I know this is just a marketing tool to get me to do my service there ... but so what, it was classy and professional.

- Had my name printed up and stuffed in a dealer plate pouch hanging from the car in the 'delivery lounge' ... goofy, but kinda neat attention to detail.

- And the best part - the afforementioned "Delivery Lounge" ... they brought my car in from the lot, parked it in a special area of the showroom, with leather couches/seats, coffee table and had lot-workers running around polishing it, doctoring up the rubber, dusting the interior, cleaning the door gaps, putting on complimentary wheel locks (lug nuts) ... just making a big big fuss. It was cool to sit in style, sipping coffee while signing the papers and watching these guys run around my new car like a pit crew!

I'm anxious to see what the after-sale service is like, but I'll tell you what ... they scored my business for sure.

First class experience!

If anyone is in the Vancouver or Lowermainland area of BC and shopping for an Acura, let me know so I can recommend my salesperson personally - she was the best!

Ryan

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
congrats to u abt the wonderful experience..
and welcome to the club... :rollsmile

·
Premium Member
2,756 Posts
It's a SHE huh? Is she a devil in the sack? Just kidding my friend.

Well just like anyone says welcome to the club and tell us more about yourself and your new ride!

·
Premium Member
2,756 Posts
SAZABI said:
yup... pretty hot [in her age category]

i.e. not suitable for us :laugh:
heyheyheyheyhey no discrimination of women based on their ages man...haven't you heard of the term "MILF" from American Pie series?

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
i went to NS too for my car..and the service was awesome as well..they back the car into the showroom, wipe it down and make sure its perfect..while you sit there having cookies/playing ps2..

the part that reminded me most of a 'pit crew' was when a guy took a drill to put on the license plates..lol

but ya, my salesman was david kang, and the experience was great:) and the dealership is so nice..unlike lougheed..:puke:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
3,158 Posts
remember that korean guys (no offernce choeri) who wanted to kick us out when
we went on a DEAD sunday?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sweet - lots of locals on this board.

I love this car as is but, back in my day, I lowered nearly every car I owned ... I'm looking into suspension for this one too.

I e-mailed a sales rep from AJ-Racing in Richmond - he was pretty cool and suggested H&R springs w/ just stock struts for now. I dunno.

Any suggestions/experiecne with suspension work in the lowermainland area - where to go, who to buy parts/service from ... or maybe just parts and DYI?

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
AJ is good....

I just lowered it with some Eibach springs...and IMO, it's good enough. H&R, might be too stiff for daily use~

·
(o'.')-o
318 Posts
NeoChaser said:
remember that korean guys (no offernce choeri) who wanted to kick us out when
we went on a DEAD sunday?
I remember him, that guy still works there. He gives me a weird/dirty looks everytime I`m there waiting for my car to get serviced.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Benz_05TSX said:
AJ is good....

I just lowered it with some Eibach springs...and IMO, it's good enough. H&R, might be too stiff for daily use~
Did you get it done at AJ?

How much did the Eibach's lower your car and, if you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost?

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
Eibach pro-kit should lower the car F 1.6", R 1.4"...

·
264 Posts
Ransak said:
Did you get it done at AJ?

How much did the Eibach's lower your car and, if you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost?
Eibach Prokit & Labour @ AJ under $450 CAD

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
actually go for other brand is good too..
since there are many pro-kit out there..
AJ carries them too...they actually suggested me a brand from Japan..
just forgot the brand name....

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
SPOON?? BUDDY CLUB?
hahahaha~

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So, does the Eibach Prokit Springs have a lower spring rate than the H&R Sport springs?

Any others have suggestions re Eibach v. H&R ... what is the price difference?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts