Acura TSX Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

· , Admin, Marketplace
3,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
If you are up for it, I would very much like to encourage you to make the drive to Bellevue.
To the dealer up there ? Everything is now documented with Acura and my car. So if someone was to look it up they would see that Acura turned me down not just the dealer. Acura said it was because I bought the car and it was sold as is and I was not the original owner either.

I fought with the dealer and now Acura for almost 3 months and they still told me no.

· , Admin, Marketplace
3,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Dude that sucks.
Yeah but it's all good I can fix the stuff myself, I was hoping to get the steering wheel air bag replaced because it was the most expensive thing. To bad the steering wheels air bag cover is the part that I want replaced.

· , Admin, Marketplace
3,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Stopped in at AOS to buy a starter only to find out that parts was closed today. But I did see some very nice looking 06-08 CGP on the lot that one of the salesmen was trying to get me to trade my car in for.
Last time I was at the dealer they called and asked if I wanted to trade my car in. I said no it is still in your shop. I am sure the sales guy had no idea it was there that day.

· , Admin, Marketplace
3,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I believe that. Sales and service barely interact, it's something that should happen though. Even at Lexus of Bellevue where I work, the service advisors don't talk with sales or porters, or so it seems.
I agree they probably only talk when someone goes to the service department to look at a new car c1i2ck

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.