Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son just bought a used car from Northeast Acura and it took them 10 days from the signing of the papers to deliver the car to him. They didn't do what they needed to as far as paperwork. My son ended up having to do the legwork. He didn't buy an Acura he bought a BMW 328XI

·
Registered
379 Posts
there usually good from what i experienced. I have taken my car there a few times. I never delt with the buying from them tho. Humm that seems weird, you would think they have the title and are ready to go as long as you have the correct financials lined up.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there usually good from what i experienced. I have taken my car there a few times. I never delt with the buying from them tho. Humm that seems weird, you would think they have the title and are ready to go as long as you have the correct financials lined up.
They did a great job with the service they had done on my TSX. The holdup for my sons car was the dealership never had the insurance info faxed over to them.

·
Registered
203 Posts
When I was getting mine, they weren't very enthusiastic about a sale. I contacted the online sales rep and asked him to match the #'s I was given at a different dealership 100 miles away (DCH Acura). They've mulled the answer for more than a week and finally when they decided to match, I was on my way to pick it up at DCH. They know that Acura's are rare at this part of the world, so they play hard to get. I don't mind driving 100 miles for a great deal.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I won't go back again for sure. I emailed the sales manager and never even got a reply. Piss poor customer service in my opinion.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We apologize for taking so long to get this done. We did have some documentation issues that required your son's involvement. Your feedback is appreciated. Thank you. Northeast Acura.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My son just bought a used car from Northeast Acura and it took them 10 days from the signing of the papers to deliver the car to him. They didn't do what they needed to as far as paperwork. My son ended up having to do the legwork. He didn't buy an Acura he bought a BMW 328XI
We apologize for taking so long to get this done. We did have some documentation issues that required your son's involvement. Your feedback is appreciated. Thank you. Northeast Acura.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the reply. I did receive very good servive on my Acura at Northeast Acura. Just the whole sales thing with my son drove me away.

Mark

·
Registered
109 Posts
I live near Northeast Acura and looking for a used TSX. They dont have any but wouldnt mind driving the 100 miles to CT to get one and get the service I deserve. Thanks for the heads up!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts