Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
aiight check it i know i havent been on in a while but peep i got my exhaust done 2.5 inch mandrel bent from the cat back custom...along with a custom cold air intake 100 shot direct port nos being installed tuesday....will dyno and give off hp gains tell how to post pix i have about a 4 inch drop on my car too with custom coilovers...~1~

·
TSX of the Month Winner
122 Posts
useless post without pics!! :)

j/kj/k

haha but if you are forreal i would like to see pics. to post pics you can just sign up with a free server such as www.imagestation.com and link your pictures here using the IMG button on the vB code section of the Post reply options

·
Registered
88 Posts
Ultra_TSX said:
aiight check it i know i havent been on in a while but peep i got my exhaust done 2.5 inch mandrel bent from the cat back custom...along with a custom cold air intake 100 shot direct port nos being installed tuesday....will dyno and give off hp gains tell how to post pix i have about a 4 inch drop on my car too with custom coilovers...~1~
man you full of shit

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
not BS just not good with computers i honestly dont know how to post pix. the NOS didnt get done because we couldnt get the VAFC II to work... first we went with the RSX diagram thinkin it would have the same wiring. then it didnt work then we tried the electronic trouble shooting guide that didnt work either i was able to rev up only very slowly if i dumped the gas the car bogged out and died...i dont think the VAFC was made for drive by wire...hopefully apex will come up with a way to make it work and for all u that think my posts are BS ill posts some pix once someone totally explains how to do it step by step...i can turn a wrench but HTML and computers arent my strong point...btw my car was in the OCT 5th Xtreme Autofest the only TSX in the show i didnt compete i was just there for display but i got a lot of attention

·
Registered
88 Posts
Ultra_TSX said:
not BS just not good with computers i honestly dont know how to post pix. the NOS didnt get done because we couldnt get the VAFC II to work... first we went with the RSX diagram thinkin it would have the same wiring. then it didnt work then we tried the electronic trouble shooting guide that didnt work either i was able to rev up only very slowly if i dumped the gas the car bogged out and died...i dont think the VAFC was made for drive by wire...hopefully apex will come up with a way to make it work and for all u that think my posts are BS ill posts some pix once someone totally explains how to do it step by step...i can turn a wrench but HTML and computers arent my strong point...btw my car was in the OCT 5th Xtreme Autofest the only TSX in the show i didnt compete i was just there for display but i got a lot of attention
send those pics to me at [email protected]
I would post them for you

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok about 10 pix sent i gotta get one more of it during the daylight from the side so u can see the drop on it i will do that tomorrow....but u can see my PS2 my 2 tvs my mufflers and my custom cold air intake the grafics on the car were only for the show and are now mostly off... i have the VAFC II but is not installed since there is no diagram for the car just waiting for apex then ill install it then add the nos

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
more pix comin soon

ill take some more soon thanks man for postin them for me the girl just with the car is my lady the others are some homegirls that were modeling at the show i got more pix will send soon

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i sent him pix of the intak and exhaust also a closer one of the TV's they are 5.6 inch XO vision TFT screens. the mufflers are universal TCS. and the intake is custom from enginuity 619-336-1666 ask for Ha

1 - 20 of 41 Posts