Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not exactly a new member because I have been following tsxclub since I got my 09 PWP tsx. I am looking to mod my car in just the category of appearances. Not exactly sure yet so researching what I could possible do. Having said that, I will gladly accept any recommendations/help. So far I have just replaced the interior lights to white led.

I am really confused on what mod to do next.

·
, Admin, Marketplace
3,073 Posts
You can do LED Fog lights, led reverse lights, OEM body kit, mugen window visors, wheels and tires, rear window visor, new grill, OEM color matched splash guards, After market lug nuts only to be used on after market wheels, front lip, upgrade brakes and calipers, lower your car.

Just to name a few :)

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that's quite a list you gave me there, can you recommend few websites to get rims from? I have been looking at some websites and didn't find one that I really liked. However, rims/tires/kits are something that I am planning to get as times goes just because they're so expensive and I am not at my actual home so no place for storages and etc. lol. However I was planning to buy the CCFL halo rings led headlight and get blue blubs for it as well as the fog lights. I have the tail light tint and just have to put it on.

What do you think about putting a vinly wrap on roof, trunk, hood, side mirrors, and grille?

·
, Admin, Marketplace
3,073 Posts
I picked up my wheels and tires from tire rack, but there is a local guy that gets some really nice used wheels from Japan and sells them for a good price. There are also other sites and sponsors on here you can look at wheels :)

I think the roof would look good wrapped but I would not do the other parts. Just my opinion I really like the roof wrap and not the others.

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I am not sure how it would look so just trying to get opinions of other people. And I appreciate your honest answer.

Would your opinion change for other parts if I do it cf wrap?

·
, Admin, Marketplace
3,073 Posts
Yeah I am not sure how it would look so just trying to get opinions of other people. And I appreciate your honest answer.

Would your opinion change for other parts if I do it cf wrap?
Not a problem and no I would still think it was to much. I just love the color of our cars to cover that much of it. The roof looks really good and maybe at some point I will get mine done in black. Right now I am saving for a super charger and some other parts :)

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ha okay.

So Should I get the CCFL halo rings headlight? It is so hard to decide because they're no reviews for them.

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh and 19" rims or 18" rims?
Any customization needed to be done for the 19" rims? I clearly have no idea what needs to be done in order to install custom wheels.

·
, Admin, Marketplace
3,073 Posts
Ha okay.

So Should I get the CCFL halo rings headlight? It is so hard to decide because they're no reviews for them.
I have no expiriance with those head lights so I can't give you a opinion. I like our projector head lights. Not sure if anyone else has bought the style of headlights your talking about.

·
, Admin, Marketplace
3,073 Posts
Oh and 19" rims or 18" rims?
Any customization needed to be done for the 19" rims? I clearly have no idea what needs to be done in order to install custom wheels.
I went with 18"x8.5 and they fit fine. I would go check out the tire and wheel spec thread for more info. I know the offset has a lot to do with how they fit ! The taller the wheel the taller your car will sit with out some good suspension to lower the car. Then if you lower it you get into rolling the fenders and camber kits to get the wheels and tires to fit.

·
, Admin, Marketplace
3,073 Posts
Did you lower the car after installing the rims?
When I bought the car it had lowering springs on it already. So I did not have to do any more mods to the car to get them to fit. But if I was to lower the car anymore I am sure I would have to get some camber kits and possibly roll the fenders to get them to fit. I might go with a lower profile tire when I need new ones but the ride quality is great with how it sits now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts