Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
scheisse passiert
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's still a Honda! LOL, I just thought I'd give my poor Prelude with the outdated H22 a little airtime. My wanted modification list is going to shorten because I am starting the "saving process" for a TSX.

My Boss's car: '03 M5

And here's my mug:

^^Of course, that's with my "I'm going to be 30 friggin years old in a year" look.

That's all!

·
scheisse passiert
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Does anybody know why Sony Imagestation sucks so bad?

·
scheisse passiert
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
O.K. Tried a new host. *crosses fingers*

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Yup, images are displayed now.

You should get the OEM optional side skirts and rear under spoiler to complete the basic look. I used to own a JDM BB6.

·
scheisse passiert
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Noel said:
Yup, images are displayed now.

You should get the OEM optional side skirts and rear under spoiler to complete the basic look. I used to own a JDM BB6.
Unfortunately, these are very hard to find because Honda stopped making the lip kit for the Prelude. I may get the VIS(knockoff company) Mugen sides/back, depending on how much more money I want to sink into this car. I would rather save up for the TSX. :D

·
scheisse passiert
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I guess you're right. It's a great all around motor....if you want to remain stock. The main complaint about the H22 is that the K series produces the same HP but weighs ~100lbs less. Plus, the H22 just DOES NOT respond well to basic boltons. Don't quote me, but IIRC, I/E/H/P will only get you about 10-15 maybe 20whp), but you have to get the most expensive brands to do it. For example, the DC sports header is only worth about 3-4 whp, and the Mugen gains maybe 8whp. Not to mention the H22 really needs a good vtec controller, to bring the crossover down to around 4700rpms.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Yes, in a broad picture you're quite right. Most definitely the K series engines does response well to basic NA tuning mods. And you'd find most pleasure driving a 6MT.

·
scheisse passiert
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
larchmont said:
Nice pics, including of you!

P.S. I see he got you to fix the spelling. :thumbsdow :D
That picture was taken while I was watching the Steuben Parade in NYC last year. I was patiently awaiting the drinking fest in Central Park afterwards. In fact......here's a picture of the aftermath:

Gotta love that fantastic German beer and Bratwurst!

And the credit for the spelling fix goes to Joker :thumbsup:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Nice Lude!! :thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts