Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone get this one from eBay and install it? I'm thinking of buying this and would like to see more pics. Seller didn't have any other pictures.

eBay lip spoiler

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, I didn't see that one. Still, not pics of that wing on a car. grr! The ad pic is too close and one angle. I need multiple angles! (that's what she said!)

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
for that price..you could get a phase spoiler..if you can find one laying around considering they're out of business

·
Registered
131 Posts
I bought this lip spoiler....and the curvature of the lip does not look the same as the picture....for some reason...it looks so much more curved .....hmmm.......i will try to post some pic later~

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Please keep us posted. I know of a couple others who are interested and would like to see pictures.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Also, those of you who have this spoiler, I have a couple of questions.

How is the fitament? Does it fit the contours of the TSX properly? Issues with tape?
How is the paint? Matches well? Good quality all around?

·
TSX of the Month Winner
209 Posts
I have this wing on my car and its doesnt look that bad. It fits fine. Th paint job is excellent. When i bought it i thought it was the wing off the 05 rsx but its not. Honestly i would like to go for the one on the 05 rsx. That one is alittle bit flatter. This wing kinda curves upward alittle too much

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
fitment looks great!! its looks huge? is it just the pictures?

so how much did this lip cost? including paint..

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Bout time!!!! heheh! Thanks for posting pics! I've been waiting for ever to order it. I just did last night. Couldn't wait any longer so I odered it. I have the same color car, so your pics are doubly good!

I think it looks great on the TSX. Nice fit. I heard the paint is really good too. The Phase type looked too small for my taste. Can't wait to get mine on!

Can I be a picky jerko and ask you to take one of the full car? Wanna see what it looks like from a distance. Saw a white TSX with the Phase type from a distance and the lip type really flows with the car's lines.

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
dat spoiler looks not bad...
however...i just got a CF m3 style lip spoiler..
seems larger than the Phase one..

btw...he phase one is discontinued...haha...better find one for collection..lol

·
Registered
131 Posts
haha...i found it expensive after i bought it too...but oh well....NOW I really need a body kit with this lip spoiler......

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
kel1020 said:
haha...i found it expensive after i bought it too...but oh well....NOW I really need a body kit with this lip spoiler......
hehehe now you're hooked..and there is NO WAY OUT

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I know I am! Bought the aero kit, the spoiler, shift knob, blue LEDs, replaced the hight beams with matching sliverstar whites, and now looking at rims. cha-ching!

It's not that expensive when you consider it's painted. From what I understand, it's a good job too. The factory wing is hundreds more.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Do I see backup sensors??

1 - 20 of 50 Posts