Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hmm I dont know. The extra hp and tq would very nice but it is already a little heavy in the front and a little in general. maybe if acura made it RWD, hmm not happening.

I just really like that four banger, it keeps up with the competition according to car and Driver so is a 6 really needed? Acura is bound to make it better with age especially with a type S. For now Im satisfied.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh yeah I read something on another thread about an inline 6. That would be cool. For some reason I really like inline 6s compared with a V6

·
Registered
954 Posts
Jrock said:
hmm I dont know. The extra hp and tq would very nice but it is already a little heavy in the front and a little in general. maybe if acura made it RWD, hmm not happening.

I just really like that four banger, it keeps up with the competition according to car and Driver so is a 6 really needed? Acura is bound to make it better with age especially with a type S. For now Im satisfied.
A Type-S may not ever happen... it seems like Acura is starting to "clean up" their model offerings. It's hard to believe a sportier version of the new TL model. My guess is that future TSX models will just have a bump up in HP, but no Type-S.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts